Our objective at AIB is to help attorneys and clients unravel challenging financial and economic issues in business disputes. We provide valuable insight and clarity, helping our clients during every stage of a contested matter.
- Early Case Assessment – We help determine what really happened, and when. We offer a practical, hands-on approach that enables us to help develop a winning strategy.
- Discovery Assistance – We gather pertinent financial information by drafting document requests drawing upon our expertise in electronic evidence and computer forensic technology.
- Case Strategy Evaluation – Upon understanding the case events and analyzing the relevant financial records, we help counsel to determine the possible causes of action and quantify potential recoveries.
- Damage Analysis – All relevant accounting and tax records, case facts, evidence and other market and economic factors are carefully considered in our quantification of damage reports and in our expert testimony. We have extensive analysis experience in breach of contract, construction disputes, insurance claims, lost profits, business interruption and environmental claims.
- Settlement Services – Litigation costs are often mitigated or avoided by evaluating claims and risks, coordinating business expertise with legal and technical analysis, developing cost effective settlement strategies and implementing successful business resolutions.