Alan I. Blass, CPA, CFE, PC has extensive experience in helping companies and their counsel as well as governmental prosecutors and attorneys, discover how, when and why an event or transaction occurred. We assist counsel in investigating and responding to allegations of fraud.
When conducting investigations or responding to allegations, AIB effectively and creatively support attorneys and clients throughout the investigative process.
- Preparing comprehensive document request lists
- Fact Gathering
- Accounting Records and Tax Return document analyses
- Unravel complicated transactions
- Reconstruct events from incomplete or corrupt data
- Computer Forensics
- Uncover vital evidence
- Identify potential claims
- Research relevant public information and data
- Investigative corporate governance issues
- Quantification of damages
- Trace funds and assets